We’re always interested to learn how creative people go about their work. How do they get their creative juices flowing?
For many designers, music is a way of tuning out the world and finding inspiration. This certainly is the case for Thom, EQ3′s Creative Director. When he’s not in meetings or doing store visits, you can usually find Thom at his computer with ear buds in and the music playing.
Here’s 13 tracks that Thom’s currently listening to while he works. May they inspire your work day too!
01. Under the Pressure | The War on Drugs
02. Blue Moon | Beck
03. Crime | Real Estate
04. Remember Our Days | Lotus Plaza
05. Hero of the War | Scott Walker
06. Heavy Stones | Cad VanGaalen
07. Queen Jane Approximately | Bob Dylan
08. Air Conditioning | DIIV
09. Black Rice | Women
10. Hospice Gates | Lower Dens
11. Out Getting Ribs | King Krule
12. Swept Inside | Future Islands
13. Before the Bridge | Future Islands
Album cover art by Alex, EQ3 Graphic Designer