Here’s what we’ve been up to this month…
Top Row (left to right):
1. On an afternoon drive we spotted this piece of history on the highway. Built in 1887, it’s the only remains of a pioneer settlement called Union Point, just outside Winnipeg. - Allison, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
2. Learning the process of block printing. - Carla, Product Development Coordinator
3. 2013 Holiday Gift Guide Photoshoot (behind the scenes). - Paul, Senior Graphic Designer
Middle Row (left to right):
1. Carving pumpkins with my brother. #tbt - Heather, Graphic Designer
3. Capping off the weekend with some vino and chocolate. - Amy, Social Media Associate
Bottom Row (left to right):
1. An “exciting” evening out. - Heather, Graphic Designer
2. I seriously love ice rinks. - Brenna, Merchandising & Store Planning Designer
3. Woven yarn + Fall. - Carla, Product Development Coordinator
Instagrams taken by members of our marketing, merchandising and product design and development teams.
For more great Instagrams, follow our company account @EQ3_Furniture.