Less than a week to go till the grand opening of EQ3 San Francisco! We’ve got a whole collection of posts planned as we gear up for opening day, including a complete photo tour of the new showroom from concept to construction to completed design. Watch for it Saturday a.m. (pre-opening)!
To get the week off to a good start, we’ve got a San Francisco inspired playlist for you. This one is brought to you by the cool and talented folk over at The Bold Italic (meet the team here), a San Francisco based online magazine, shop and events hub celebrating the free-wheeling spirit of the city! Check out The Bold Italic’s article section here for their candid and witty look at the city. We recommend reading 5 Places You’ll Never See Again in San Francisco, How Would SF Look If It Had Enough Housing For Everyone and House Paint Jobs That Would Only Fly in SF.
01. Verona | Geographer (Taylor)
02. Yuba Diamond | Sandy’s (Ellen)
03. Waterfall | The Fresh & Onlys (Jennifer)
04. Atlanta | Kelly McFarling (Kyle)
05. Despite What You’ve Been Told | Two Gallants (Isla)
06. Future Primitive | The Papercuts (Melissa)
07. Victory Walker – 2am | Still Flyin’ (Ellen)
08. California | The Aislers Set (Sarah)
09. Kites | Geographer (Taylor)
10. Miss Me? | Luke Sweeney (Max)
11. I Wear Black | Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin (Jennifer)
12. The Vowels, Part 2 | Why? (Jessica)
Album cover art by Paul, EQ3 Graphic Designer
Ps. Keep the celebration going. Enter the #EQ3SF Contest for a chance to win furniture from EQ3!