And just like that, it’s the end of the month and time for another Instagram round-up.
This time, our team sent in photos from their holiday celebrations, outdoor adventures and personal design projects. The highlight: Alex, one of our graphic designers, dressed up as a certain movie character for Halloween (pictured middle row, centre) and we think he really nailed the look. His Followers must have thought so too – the Likes from this photo trumped all previous shots. Of course, it wouldn’t be a true EQ3 Instagram round-up without at least one pet shot, so we’ve thrown a doggy-gram into the mix, as well. How could we resist?
Top row (left to right):
1. Dreidels on the first night of Chanukah. I’ve had these for twenty years! - Jill, Director of Merchandising
2. There’s something about this time of year that makes the sky extra beautiful. - Heather, Graphic Designer
3. A two page spread from a catalogue I released earlier this year. - Thom, Creative Director
Middle row (left to right):
1. LEDs. - Charles, Marketing Photographer
2. I was Forrest Gump for Halloween. - Alex, Graphic Designer
3. People watching in her favourite spot! - Heather, Graphic Designer
Bottom row (left to right):
1. A prototype made of cardboard for a table base. - Thom, Creative Director
2. Lettering experiments. - Alex, Graphic Designer
3. An architectural line study en route to the Millenium Library. - Charles, Marketing Photographer
Instagrams taken by members of our marketing, merchandising and product design and development teams.
For more great Instagrams, follow our company account @EQ3_Furniture.