Here’s what we’ve been up to this month…
Top Row (left to right):
1. On an afternoon drive we spotted this piece of history on the highway. Built in 1887, it’s the only remains of a pioneer settlement called Union Point, just outside Winnipeg. – Allison, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
2. Learning the process of block printing. – Carla, Product Development Coordinator
3. 2013 Holiday Gift Guide Photoshoot (behind the scenes). – Paul, Senior Graphic Designer
Middle Row (left to right):
1. Carving pumpkins with my brother. #tbt – Heather, Graphic Designer
3. Capping off the weekend with some vino and chocolate. – Amy, Social Media Associate
Bottom Row (left to right):
1. An “exciting” evening out. – Heather, Graphic Designer
2. I seriously love ice rinks. – Brenna, Merchandising & Store Planning Designer
3. Woven yarn + Fall. – Carla, Product Development Coordinator
Instagrams taken by members of our marketing, merchandising and product design and development teams.
For more great Instagrams, follow our company account @EQ3_Furniture.