It’s hard to believe September’s over. Last week we posted a special pet edition of our monthly Instagram round-up. It’s worth a look, so if you missed the post when it was first published, you can catch it here.
This week, we’re back to regular programming with another round-up of our team’s favourite personal ‘grams from the past month.
Top Row (left to right):
1. Ma hood. #daprairies #represent - Heather, Graphic Designer
2. Bike Polo at this year’s Manyfest. - Charles, Marketing Photographer
3. Lake of the Woods. - Enri, Upholstery Product Developer
Middle Row (left to right):
1. This is an Instagram I took when the Polo store (EQ3 Winnipeg) was first going under construction – and we covered all the furniture in sheets to protect it from paint and drywall dust. - Cliff, Visual Coordinator (Winnipeg)
2. My supposed crab apple tree is actually a pear tree that grows the most delicious mini pears. Pear crisp for life! - Allison, Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Bottom Row (left to right):
1. I am addicted to these. - Carla, Product Development Coordinator
3. Blown glass. This picture was only taken to fill up Amy’s Instagram round up. You’re welcome Amy. - Carla, Product Development Coordinator
Instagrams taken by members of our marketing, merchandising and product design and development teams.
For more great Instagrams, follow our company account @EQ3_Furniture.