An insta-look into our personal lives from the month of August (via Instagram).
Top Row (left to right):
1. Prairie sky on a mini road trip. – Heather, Graphic Designer
2. A Japanese tea cup I made while in pottery class this summer. – Thom Fougere, Creative Director
3. Preparing to kite surf in Squamish B.C. 2013 Kite Clash. – Charles, Marketing Photographer
Middle Row (left to right):
4. Home grown Salt Spring Island food! – Carla, Product Development Coordinator
5. Beaver icon. – Alex, Graphic Designer
6. There’s not a lot of beauty to be found in some of the more industrialized areas I visit (while on factory tours) in South China. So, when I stumbled upon these stones – so perfectly imperfect – I got all like that cat emoticon with hearts for eyes and naturally used all my overseas data to post it to insta. – Madi, Casegood Product Development Coordinator
Bottom Row (left to right):
7. The lesser known Broadway theatre (in Saskatoon). – Amy, Social Media Associate
8. Osheaga 2013, Parc-Jean Drapeau, Montreal – Paul, Senior Graphic Designer
9. Quick illustration of my cat Alan. – Alex, Graphic Designer
Instagrams taken by members of our marketing and product design and development teams.
For more great Instagrams, follow our company account @EQ3_Furniture.